- A Leg, Butterfly Leg Steak, Bone in Leg Stake
- B Shank
- C Chump, Chump Chop
- D Loin, Loin Chop, Loin Boned and Rolled, Noisette, Saddle
- E Best End of Neck (Rack of Lamb), Cutlet, Saddle
- F Breast, Rolled Breast
- G Whole Shoulder, Shoulder Boned and Rolled
- H Fore Shank
- I Middle Neck, Neck Fillet
- J Scrag End
Our lamb is certified organic and is raised in open meadows throughout Victoria and South Australia. They roam freely around the property grazing on a diet of saltbush, free from antibiotics and growth hormones.
The result? Delicate flavor and tenderness beyond compare.
Whether you are looking for the drama of a Frenched rack of lamb or the hearty, rustic appeal of a grilled butterflied leg of lamb, our chops, racks, and roasts never fail to delight all the senses.